Are You One of Us?
We’re a team that’s passionate about crafting solutions that matter.
Watch how we combined our creativity to win Salesforce Demo Jam!
Who do we look for?
At Neurored, we hire only the smartest people dedicated to continuous growth and improvement. Apart from having the skills required for the role, members of our team are known to be:
Adept at working effectively with global teams
To whom overachieving is business as usual
Self-motivated and self-disciplined to drive results
Can adapt to and thrive in changing times & situations
Roles We’re Looking To Fill
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Full-Time)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a company as a developer (the more the better).
- Educational Qualification – Bachelors in Computer Science
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Preference for someone who has published some of their projects on platforms like Github.
- The candidate will create AWS Lambda functions to extract data from files (usually Excel files) and all the data will be stored in a NoSQL database.
- The candidate will also create Secured APIs to serve the data stored in our systems, connect to external services (Third Party APIs) to connect our products to those services, and, in general, make integrations between our products and any other System, API, or product that is required by our clients or other teams.
- Must know Java or APEX
- Preferred knowledge of file manipulation in Python using libraries such as Pandas, Numpy.
- Preferred knowledge in Java: Spring boot, Selenium.
- Must know MySQL
- Some knowledge on NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CosmoDB, DocumentDB) preferred
Any experience with System Administration is welcome. Typical tools that we use include:
- Terminal / Console commands
- AWS Console
SENIOR SALESFORCE LIGHTNING DEVELOPER (Full-Time)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 3-5 years) work experience.
- Experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader and integrations
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Prototyping (InVision or similar)
- Experience with web application development including CSS or HTML5.
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER (Full-Time)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Would be involved into Project Management
- Would be responsible for stakeholder management – coordinating with Internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for Managing multiple & challenging projects for Neurored. Handling Global customers
- Managing Scrum meetings
- Tracking and delivering projects on time. Evaluate (time / cost / quality) & change requests.
- SOW /Sign-off with customer
- Guide team towards deliverables to customers. Would be conducting formal weekly project status review meetings with team as well as with customer
- Project Risk Management and Mitigation (Internal & External)
- Follow laid down processes, update weekly status and ensure to have weekly one on one in the team. Learn effective project management skills to deliver projects successfully.
- Understand and resolve issues (client/internal) with processed data / software effectively and efficiently
- Travel at regular intervals to customer locations for requirements gathering, project status updates, corrective / preventive action plan etc.
- Create project planning document for sign-off
- Enable brainstorming sessions with the team to gather innovative approaches.
- Resource Planning.
- Has extensive experience in handling International Customers.
- Must have experience working with Consulting, Software company, or Transport and Logistics firms.
- 3-5 years experience in End to End Project Management role
- Delivering multiple and complex projects (Preferably Application Development and Maintenance Projects)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Should be proficient in client interactions.
- Graduation/Post-Graduation (full time)
Reasons Why You Should Join Neurored:
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies.
- Neurored is the leading Logistics App on the Salesforce AppExchange Marketplace.
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Neurored gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Have What It Takes?